Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Winter Stuff


I just looove this feeling ! The cold air against my skin and the hot dowa heating me up . I love the darabeel and chai 7leeb and the kastanaa . i love my stylish coats and cute boots. I love how chic and elegant i look wearing my square cut diamond studs ! the cold weather compliments the bling ;* I love my hot moccachino, my chocolate ecstasy. I love how much fun i have with my winter makeup, It always looks perfect in winter unlike the cruel aftermath of the summer heat. I love how big the moon looks in the nightsky. I love how the cold weather makes me hungrier and enjoy food more. I love it when im at home and i curl up under my dad's huge bisht, he always leaves it in the 9ala for me. I love our famous chocolate souffle !

4 comments:

powder said...

and i love this post because it kind of describes me specially when it comes to food :D

Miya said...

looool yeh the food tastes so much better this time of year ! and welcome to my blog sweetie ;**

powder said...

thanx , i can see ur a new blogger , right ? :D

Miya said...

yeh i am hehe ;D