Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mr.T

Damn how hott you look, your tasty bronzed skin, your perfect Spartan-like body, your magnetic honey-colored eyes, your seductive jet-black hair all making me powerless. That smile, that deadly smile. That smile makes me weaker than I have ever been. My body feels paralyzed when you look into my eyes. Those sexy glances from across the room why do you have to tease me like this, how can a single gaze take me into a trance? How can u sit across the room and make me orgasm by merely turning your beautiful head? How can your eyes take me through this journey of endless ecstasy? Thinking filthy, immoral thoughts as you look into my eyes. Your tempting lips, invite me to kiss them so so strongly. Your cocky laugh, pleased with yourself you know how hott you are. Asshole. Everything about you is sexy, the way you eat and the way you drink, you like to show off your expertise. How can I love you and hate you at the same time? I feel so vulnerable. Your bad for me, you would torture me with your unfaithful habits. I don't need you, I can’t want you. But I do want you, I want you so hard. I want to forget my dignity, my self-respect, I want to through myself at you. I want you to use me in every way. I don't want to care about how you feel about me; I don't want to disappoint myself. I want you to take me into your arms and kiss me long and hard. You’re my fool's paradise.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

another sex dream? :P

Anonymous said...

wowwww!!! someone has a serious crush eh!!

Miya said...

blue: you can say that ;D
Chika: looool is it that obvious ;P~

Anonymous said...

Spartan? where?!!

Miya said...

greece i think ;D~

Chicken Soup said...

ooooof. :( i know that feeling soooo damn well. you hate something and love it at the same time. wai3. i hate/love men.

Miya said...

hehe yeeh thats the story of my life ;D